Monday May 27, 2019
NDIS part 2 - Planning
Call to action!
Tell us what you really think of 'Law for Community Workers on the go' - help this resource grow and improve.
Part 2 of a two part series looking deeper into the specifics of the NDIS.
In this episode you will find out about:
- pre planning
- planning meetings
- reasonable and necessary supports
- the best way to manage a plan
- support coordinators and coordinators of supports
- and how Legal Aid NSW can help
Catch up with NDIS part 1 - accessing the NDIS
Referrals and more information
To find more information about how Legal Aid NSW can help with the NDIS:
- Watch our recorded webinar on the NDIS
- Providing evidence of your disability
- Disability Advocacy Finder
- NDIS website
- Call LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529
- Visit the Legal Aid NSW website to find a local civil law advice service.
Make sure you listen to episode 10. NDIS. The basics and episode 3. NDIS. Your rights as a consumer
To contact the CLE team with feedback or a topic suggestion please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org